EUROSOLAR awards the European Solar Prize for the twenty-second time since the inception of the awards in 1994. The European Solar Prize honors towns, municipalities, companies, local associations, architects, journalists and individuals for their outstanding commitment, extraordinary accomplishments and significant contributions to the use and expansion of renewable energy.
A panel of international jurors selected the recipients of the European Solar Prize 2015 out of a great numer of applications. We would hereby like to thank all candidates for their contributions.
After last years ceremony in Rome we are very excited to announce this years Solar Prize ceremony taking place in the historic heart of Prague. Thanks to the great efforts of EUROSOLAR´s czech section, the European Solar Prize Award will be handed out with support of the Senate of Czech Republic. The ceremony includes the presentation of the winning projects, interviews with the honorees and the presentation of the coveted trophy. Keynotes and discussions about the important role of renewable energy will complete the program.
EUROSOLAR’s Czech section invites you cordially to attend the awards ceremony for the Czech and European Solar Prize 2015 on November 23, 2015.
Solar Prize Categories
- Towns/municipalities, council districts, public utilities
- Industrial and commercial companies or farmers
- Owners or operators of renewable energy installations
- Local or regional associations/organizations
- Solar architecture and urban planning
- Education and vocational training
- Transportation and Mobility
- Special achievement prize for individual commitment
- One-world cooperation